Hi and welcome to Life of This Decorator Enthusiast. My name is Trish and I am the author and creator of this little corner. On January 14, 2014...I jumped into this head first. And have since met some fabulous folks a long the way. I am so glad you decided to stop by. While you are here ...please grab a seat and let me share a little bit about myself. You might find it interesting or you just might be bored to tears.
How about I just list some things about me...rather than write a long drawn out essay that says absolutely nothing about me...oops I mean paragraph. Oh yeah, I can go there.
Who am I?
- I am a born again believer of Yeshua (Jesus Christ) and I am very passionate about my faith.
- I am a mother and a grandmother...oh yeah...and a divorcee
- I call myself a DIY-er...but how about I let you decide that one.
- I hate macaroni and cheese...which probably is unusual.
- I am definitely a cookie monster...I absolutely positively love cookies.
- Sometimes...I talk entirely too much.
- I love to travel...but have not ever been out of the country.
- I actually have a nursing license.
- There is not much that I am afraid of.
- I hate reading...unless it is my Bible, but I will and do if the content is engaging.
- I am very passionate about my kids...I turn into a momma bear.
- I love to sing and sometimes think that I actually can hold a tune.
- I was a tomboy as a child.
- I am very indecisive. It takes a while. I might contribute that to my memory problem.
- I love making lame jokes.
- I love decorating.
The list could go on...but I think ya'll kind of get an idea of who I am. Any ways...you can find out more about me in some of my posts...because as I said sometimes I talk entirely too much.
I started this blog...to try and get control of my decorating addiction and to also, share this journey with others. Hoping to inspire others along the way. There is a method to this madness.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will stay a while...and if you must go...don't be a stranger...now...you hear.